Let Those Who Ride Decide
The Motorcycle Riders Association of Western Australia Inc is a non-profit organisation
that serves and represents the interests of Western Australian motorcyclists.
The MRAWA is constantly working with Federal, State and Local Government Ministers and their Departments and Agencies as well as other motorcycle organisations in all Australian States with aims similar to ours in an ongoing commitment to provide a safer road environment, improved rider training and sensible motorcycle related legislation on behalf of all motorcycle and scooter riders in Western Australia.
The aims of the MRAWA are to:
• Strive for Fair and Sensible Legislation
• Improve Road Safety
• Improve the Image of Motorcycling
• Promote Motorcycling
Click here to take you to MRAWA website for all their latest news and updates
CONTRIBUTE TO AND BENEFIT FROM MRA WA MEMBERSHIP
Be part of the peak motorcycle and scooter body in Western Australia working with Federal and State Government agencies as well as local councils on behalf of all riders in Western Australia.
- Raise issues effecting your safety and rights as a rider through your MRAWA Committee.
- Free motorcycle skills enhancement course (Ride Right)
- Receive discounts from many motorcycle related businesses in WA including some insurance companies.
- Receive reduced cost for some overnight rides (Numbat Rally, Xmas in July etc.)
- Access to all MRA day rides
- Monthly updates on our rides via email
- Receive our bi monthly newsletter (The Razors Edge)